Peace of mind with our price guarantee
We do everything in our power to ensure that your booking experience with us is easy and secure. Above all, we think it’s highly important that you are assured that the package you book is the best deal you can find online – guaranteed.
That’s why we came up with the following deal – if you find an identical package on offer elsewhere, we will refund the difference. Just make sure you contact us the moment you find a better deal online.
For us to be able to compensate you, please make sure your request complies with the following requirements:
- If you have booked a trip with us and then find a better deal online, you immediately (within two hours) send us an email [email protected] This email should include screenshots of the details listed below.
- The other deal should still be bookable online, and still available when we verify it.
- The other deal should be identical to the itinerary booked with us:
- Same flight times, airline, ticket type (in case of a flight inclusive booking).
- Same accommodation, room type, meals and cancellation terms.
- Same festival ticket
- Same price total for trip, including all additional costs, and same form of payment.
Please note: we cannot cancel your trip in the context of the price guarantee. We can only compensate you for the price difference – your booking with us will remain confirmed at all times. If you have not sent us the required information after booking your trip, or if the information is incomplete or invalid, the original price will remain unchanged.
The lowest price guarantee does not apply if:
- It is unclear which organization will handle the booking until after the booking has taken place i.e. a ‘secret’ deal.
- The other deal is only applicable to members (member deal) or can be (partly) paid for with loyalty points or another kind of rewards system.
- More than two hours have passed since booking your trip with us – this is because we work with live prices and availability.
- You found the other deal on a foreign website.
- The deal is a combination of deals from multiple websites or providers.