Let It Roll 2017
Awarded as the "Best Festival" by Drum&Bass Arena Award, Let It Roll has become a reference in bass music events. Known as the world's biggest drum&bass festival, more than 25000 people came to Czech Republic last year to have the best time of their lifes.
9 stages with impressive design, lights and fireworks, and more than 200 artists: the perfect combination to enjoy the summer vibes.
The great atmosphere and feedback from artists made the story go on for another amazing edition in 2017!
Opening times & hours
Thursday 3rd August 04 PM - Saturday 5th August 04 PM
- Anmix, Black Sun Empire, Delta Heavy, Forbidden Society, Hybris, InsideInfo, Lenzman, L Plus, Misanthrop, Pythius, Rido, Suki, Wilkinson (DJ set)
Milovice Airfield is a huge ex-military airfield area which is located near the city center of Milovice, and about 25kms away from Prague.
This outdoor airport area is the perfect venue for a big festival like Let It Roll, offering plenty of space for at least 10 stages. It also allows Let It Roll to have no restriction in terms of decibels! Everything's here to have a good time in the Czech Republic.
How to get there
- Train: You can take a train from Prague Main Train station to the venue. Every half hour, you can take one from “Masarykovo nádraží”, the Main Train Station of Prague, to the festival “district Nymburk” (Milovice) for €2-3.
- Bus: there will be shuttle busses available from Prague's city center, Prague airport and the Train station of Milovice.
- Car: the exact address is “Letiste Milovice, 289 23 Milovice”.
Prague is the capital and largest city of the Czech Republic and the 14th largest city in the European Union.
The bohemian allure and fairytale features of Prague make it a perfect destination for people who want to immerse themselves in culture. This city seems to have a magical atmosphere, thanks to its bridges, cathedrals, towers and churches, and has shaped its image of "mother of cities" by presenting an incomparable architectural and artistic heritage.
On-site & practical information
- Minimum age: 15+ but only customers of 18 years and older will be able to buy cigarettes and alcohol.
- On-site services include: WC, showers, drinkable water supplies and luggage storage.
- There will be plenty of bars with alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks with a special cocktail bar. You’ll also find a large food zone including vegetarian and vegan options.
- It’s suggested to pay with CZK (€ can only be used at the festival entrance, at official bars and for some services). You’ll be able to find several cash machines at the venue.
- Are not allowed: weapons, drugs, personal food and drinks, open fires, animals.
- You can be randomly checked at any moment by the police or the security.